Welcome to Welch Randall Real Estate!
Welch Randall Real Estate, a division of Welch Randall Property Management, manages residential and commercial properties from Box Elder County in the north to Utah County in the south. Offices are located in Ogden with service providers for each county coming from local vendors to decrease response time and to minimize costs to our Owner/Investors and to our residents.
Welch Randall is a member of the Utah Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, the Utah Apartment Association, the National Association of Residential Property Managers, and the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
Each of our Property Managers attends weekly training at the brokerage to stay current with the best practices in property management and the changes in regulation and Utah law. Give us a call or fill out a contact form today.
Qualifications of Welch Randall Property Management
- Management experience extending back to 1963.
- Member of the Utah Apartment Association (UAA)
- Member of the National Apartment Association (NAA)
- Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Members of IREM (Commercial Management)
- Members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Utah Association of Realtors (UAR)
- Member of the Northern Wasatch Association of Realtors (NWAOR)
- CIAS (Certified Investment Specialist) Member Company
- Currently our owners are serving as President of the Utah Apartment Association 2013 and President of the Utah Chapter of National Association of Residential Property Managers
Association memberships means better training for our staff, which results in the state of the art management practices and policies. Experience and training translates into better property management
What Sets Welch Randall Apart?
- We stay focused on building and bettering the cash flow of our property owners.
Welch Randall is committed to the success of the Property Owner’s it represents.
Please use the form on any page to contact us online. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 801-210-9594.
|Monday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|